ENGin is Hiring!
Director of Student Recruitment
ENGin is looking for a director of student recruitment! Help us build partnerships with schools and nonprofits to bring our free English speaking practice program to more Ukrainian students. We now help over 600 Ukrainian teenagers practice English online for free - and we want to reach many more. This role is a unique opportunity to help grow our organization while positively impacting the lives of thousands of students.
1. Develop and manage relationships with schools
- Identify and contact progressive teachers and school administrators in small towns and villages across Ukraine
- Form and manage partnerships with teachers and schools; support partners throughout their work with ENGin
2. Develop and manage relationships with nonprofits
- Identify and contact local nonprofits that work with youth in small towns and villages across Ukraine
Form and manage partnerships with nonprofit partners; support partners throughout their work with ENGin
3. Lead and improve student recruitment strategy
- Manage the pace of recruitment (set and meet targets for # of students to recruit each month)
- Develop and pursue new ideas for promoting ENGin among students - for example, collaborations with media platforms, social media influencers, etc.
- Proactively identify challenges in student recruitment and help solve them
Proactively seek out opportunities to improve and grow ENGin
Nonprofit / education experience: You should have experience in the education field. You should have held prior jobs or volunteer positions in which you were responsible for working and building partnerships with educators.
Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills: You should be prepared to communicate every day with potential partners via phone, email, video chat, etc. You will need to describe the ENGin program and convince potential partners to work with us.
Flexibility: You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with shifting priorities, changing processes, etc.
Motivation: You should be comfortable working independently without close oversight of every detail. You will be expected to proactively share any issues or concerns and ask for help when it is needed.
Language: English proficiency is not required, but would be a big plus!
This is a virtual role with flexible hours. Part-time or full-time. You must have access to a reliable internet connection in a quiet, professional space and an up-to-date computer with webcam and microphone. Salary depends on experience.
Please email your resume to to apply.