SUPPORT ENGIN'S ONE-OF-A-KIND PROGRAM
ENGin is an independent grassroots organization run by a dedicated majority-Ukrainian team. Your donations fuel our life-changing work. Every contribution, regardless of size, makes a difference.
If you can, please consider making a monthly donation - you'll be automatically enrolled in our monthly membership program with special members-only benefits. We also encourage you to check out our guide to accessing corporate donations from your employer - an easy way to make a big impact. If you have any giving-specific questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
Donate from the US
All donations are tax-deductible (tax ID 88-3527494)
Other Donation Options
In Ukraine? Send Money via Card
All Other International Donations
Mail a Check
PO Box 10225
Rockville, MD 20849
Explore Giving Opportunities at Your Employer
Did you know that one of the easiest and most impactful ways to support ENGin is tapping into your employer's corporate giving programs? In 2023, ENGin received funding from 20+ companies, ranging from $100 - $24,000. Each of these contributions was sparked by a volunteer reaching out to their employer.
Here are 5 ways you can help us receive funding from your employer - most without spending a single dollar of your own money! If you are currently working, please take a minute to reach out to your firm's HR, CSR, or employee engagement team to see which options may be open to you.
(1) Volunteer hours matching: Some companies make a donation to a nonprofit for every hour you volunteer (usually between $10-$25/hour). All you need to do is log your volunteer hours on your corporate portal, look up ENGin Inc., EIN is 88-3527494, and ENGin will receive a donation.
(2) Grants: Some companies allow employees to nominate a nonprofit to receive a grant. The application form is usually very short and simple, and grants might range from $500-$2500 or higher. Our volunteers have successfully nominated us for small corporate grants targeted towards education, DEI, and female empowerment.
(3) Donation matching: Some companies will match donations you make to a nonprofit - a few will even provide a double match. So, for instance, if you donate $50 to ENGin, the company may provide another $50 or even $100.
(4) Employee giving campaigns: Some companies run a charitable giving campaign through which employees can donate to the charity of their choice. You can approach whoever is in charge of administering the campaign at your company to request that ENGin appear as a featured giving or volunteer opportunity.
(5) Running a fundraiser: Some companies allow employees to set up a fundraiser and promote a cause they care about to their department or the entire organization to raise funds from their colleagues.
All gifts of $100 or greater will be recognized on our website and in our annual report (donors may stay anonymous if they wish). Donors giving $500 or more will receive a handmade Ukrainian memento.
The tryzub, or trident, is an ancient Ukrainian symbol dating back to the 10th century and symbolizing Ukraine's strength. Donors giving $1,000 or more become members of our Tryzub Society to honor their role in sustaining ENGin's life-changing work. Tryzub Society members will receive a special gift and invitations to exclusive virtual events.
Platinum Tryzub $25,000 and up
Diamond Tryzub $10,000-$24,999
Gold Tryzub $5,000-$9,999
Silver Tryzub $2,500-$4,999
Bronze Tryzub $1,000-$2,499
Our membership program for current and former volunteers is the perfect opportunity to engage more deeply with ENGin while supporting our students and team.
To ensure membership is accessible to our diverse volunteer base, there is no minimum fee - just set up a monthly donation of any size using the form above. (If you would like to make your contributions by check, DAF, etc, just let us know to expect them via our pledge form). As a member, you will receive an exclusive newsletter with direct-from-Ukraine content and invitations to special events with Ukrainian experts from a variety of fields. ENGin members pledging $50 or more per month also receive a special gift of ENGin merchandise.
Other Giving Opportunities
Sponsorships: To make the most impact, consider becoming a sponsor. There are multiple ways to support ENGin through sponsorship, with a variety of recognition options for your business.
Donate from your Retirement Fund: Make a donation from your IRA or Retirement Fund via an IRA Charitable Distribution. If you have reached age 70 ½, you are eligible to make a year-end donation from your IRA without income tax consequences.
In-Kind Donations of Services: We are looking for experienced volunteers in the following areas:
- Software development: Java + Angular (minimum 20 hours/week, 3+ months commitment)
- Communications (minimum 15 hours/week, 3+ months commitment)
Stock Transfer: Give a gift of stocks to ENGin here.
Planned Giving: Include ENGin in a bequest in your will.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore any of these opportunities.